1. What do I need to bring?
- In most cases, you can check with us what’s required. For a general guideline, go here.
2. How much does it cost?
- Fees payable are fixed by law, and are dependent on what service you are engaging us for. For more information on fees, go here.
3. What needs to be legalised? Does every document need to be legalised?
- Documents that you intend to use abroad may need to go through a process of authentication, verification and legalisation. What specifically needs to be legalised is dependent on a few factors including which country the documents are required in, and who would be the recipient. For more specific advice, contact us.
4. What are the charges for on-site attendances?
- We are able to offer notary public services anywhere in Singapore. Fees for this are on a case-by-case basis. Should you require on-site notarisation services, contact us.
5. Do you also offer commissioning services on-site?
- Yes, we do. We are able to arrange a meeting at your location islandwide or via video conferencing. Please contact us for more information.
Get notarial services
Contact us at 6720 0670 or drop us an email.