We provide a full range of Notary Public Services for Individuals and Businesses for use all over the world. We also provide on-site Notary Public and Commissioner for Oaths services islandwide, subject to additional fees. Services include:
Commissioner for Oaths:
- To administer oaths or to take affidavits
- We are able to do commissioning via video conferencing
Please contact us on how we can set up commissioning via video conferencing.
Affirmation of Statutory Declarations and Affidavits
Witnessing and Attesting the execution of documents such as:
- Powers of attorney & Authorisations
- Contracts & Agreements
- Company Related Documents
- Declarations & Affidavits
Certifying documents as Originals and as True Copies such as:
- Passports and other documents of identity
- Certificates of Incorporation, resolutions, BizProfiles etc.
- Educational certificates
- Marriage and Birth Certificates
- Other public and private documents
General notarisation of documents
Legalisation and Authentication in lieu of Apostille certification
Protesting bills of exchange
- For vessels that come into port at Singapore
- We are able to provide on-site Notary Public and Commissioner for Oaths services islandwide, subject to additional fees.
The CONP Board has been notified of cases of unauthorised persons purporting to exercise the functions of a notary public. When dealing with notarised documents, the public is advised (1) to check the Notary Public Directory to ensure that notarised documents have been issued by a duly appointed person; and (2) to have notary stamps and signatures authenticated by the Singapore Academy of Law (“SAL”) to prevent forgeries.
Get notarial and commissioning services
Contact us at 6720 0670 or drop us an email.